Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Fun





Several weeks ago we piled in the car and headed to Anderson's Farm for a tractor ride into the pumkin patch. I had done a little research to find the best place for our little fall outing. The owner of the farm greeted us and we immediately headed out into the field. The pumpkin patch was quite the little adventure for the boys as they were able to actually cut the pumpkins right off the vines. They had a blast. We piled our 6 pumpkins back on the tractor and headed back. The owners of the farm had a very mild haunted house which was perfect for the boys. We then headed back to the house for carving. When we got home we sat in the driveway with my friend Ann and her son Jack, who is pictured with my boys, and cut the tops off the pupkins and let the boys clean out their pumpkins which, I might add, made quite a mess. Ann sat outside with the boys and helped them carve their pumpkins while I went in and baked pumpkin seeds. It was a day full of memories and something I will never forget.